Rejuvenate Your Intimate Life
Ladies, it’s time to talk. We all know that women’s bodies change due to childbirth, menopause, surgical procedures or breast cancer therapies. But recent studies have shown that 26% of women experience urinary incontinence. 50% experience unexpected leakage after childbirth and 15% have vaginal and vulvar atrophy, which can lead to discomfort during sex.
The Juliet treatment uses a laser, which passes twice over the area being treated. The first pass stimulates the production of collagen. The second pass remodels the tissue, causing the formation of new blood vessels and new nerve endings.
Patients love the results: increased moisture, increase in the quality of their sexual life, and improved appearance.
Juliet is Ideal For:
- Menopausal or perimenopausal women
- Post-partum women
- Those who have undergone a hysterectomy or cancer treatment
- Women who do not want hormonal therapy
- People on hormone therapy or hormone blockers
- Post-radiation changes, chronic inflammatory disease (LSnA)
- Women who want to improve the quality of their sexual life
- Women who want to enhance the appearance of the vaginal area
Treatments take 15-30 minutes with mild to no discomfort and little to no downtime. See improvements after the very first treatment, although two to three treatments are recommended for optimal results. Treatments are administered every 4-6 weeks.
Request your appointment online or call the office.