Skin Care Specialists located in Westlake Village, CA
Childbirth, menopause, and other life situations can lead to vaginal dryness, loose tissue, and urinary incontinence. If vaginal changes are affecting your quality of life, the compassionate team at Apex Dermatology in Westlake Village, California, understands your struggles and provides vaginal revitalization treatments. You don’t have to endure the effects of aging and other vaginal issues that cause discomfort during sex. Call to schedule a consultation for vaginal revitalization with painless Juliet laser technology, or book online to take the first step toward improving vaginal health and your overall well-being.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Q & A
What is vaginal revitalization?
Vaginal revitalization is a method of restoring delicate vaginal tissue to its pre-baby condition, or to minimize the effects that happen as a result of menopause or hormonal changes after an illness or certain cancer treatments.
Vaginal revitalization with the Juliet laser is a painless nonsurgical procedure that uses thermal energy to safely and gently heat vaginal tissue. The heat enhances blood flow deep within vaginal tissue, promoting the production of new collagen and elastin.
The Juliet laser passes twice over the treatment area. The first pass stimulates collagen production and the second pass remodels vaginal tissue to form new blood vessels and new nerve endings. The treatment is painless, fast, and beneficial.
What are the benefits of vaginal revitalization treatments?
When your body produces new collagen and elastin, vaginal tissue becomes tighter and more elastic, and has more natural lubrication. This is especially helpful for women after menopause or after certain cancer treatments, who regularly experience vaginal dryness and painful sex. Other benefits of Juliet laser revitalization include:
- Improved appearance of vaginal tissue
- Relief from irritation and itching
- Restored pleasure during intercourse
- Increased elasticity and moisture
- Nonsurgical and minimally invasive
- No damage to surrounding tissue
- Minimal downtime
- Reduced urinary stress incontinence
The whole very comfortable in-office procedure takes less than 15 minutes and helps restore vaginal tissue as well as your self-confidence. Downtime is simple with four days of avoidance of intercourse, hot tubs, and swimming pools.
Am I a good candidate for vaginal revitalization treatments?
If you experience painful sex or vaginal dryness and wish to improve the appearance of vaginal tissue, Juliet laser vaginal revitalization treatments may be right for you. You may also be an ideal candidate if:
- You’re in perimenopause or menopause
- You’ve recently delivered a baby vaginally
- You’ve carried a baby and delivered by c-section
- You don’t want to undergo hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms
- You are on hormone replacement therapy and would appreciate more tissue benefit
- You are on chronic hormone blockers
- You’ve undergone radiation therapies
- You have a chronic inflammatory disease
- You’d like to improve the quality of your sex life and restore pleasure
- You don’t want to undergo surgery
Find out if just 2-3 laser vaginal revitalization treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart can help you feel like yourself again. Call the caring medical professionals at Apex Dermatology to schedule a consultation or request an appointment with the online tool.
Actinic Keratosismore info
Mole Removalmore info
Body Contouringmore info
Brown Spotsmore info
Skin Cancermore info
Skin Diseasesmore info
Skin Tighteningmore info
Hair Lossmore info
Vaginal Rejuvenationmore info
Laser Hair Removalmore info
Laser Skin Resurfacingmore info